The foot is a valuable asset for ball players. It was so valuable, David Beckham is willing to insure his feet worth of USD70 million. The choice is quite appropriate because the limb became a source of income that supports him and his family. How about you?
Here is a tip to precisely choose the insurance to suit your needs:
1. So many types of insurance offered by insurance agents. But keep in mind, not all insurance products you need to have. Everyone had different financial conditions so that the need for any insurance product is not necessarily the same. So, don’t buy a home. Learn about the product first.
2. Choose the type of insurance not only just to note, but also chose the policy of each insurance product. Please read the policy carefully so that clause really understood the costs and protection that will be retrieved. Often the error occurs, the protection of the selected policy turns out to be less meet the need, or otherwise, exceed the needs so futile.
3. For the same type of insurance, a premium value on offer varies, or is known by the term company policy. Please choose which offer value and service coverage on par value of the premiums but quite competitive.
4. Note the main causes of the occurrence of the risk. Insurance companies will simply replace a claim for losses caused by factors that have been a deal. For example, not all types of treatment of diseases borne by health insurance because there are a few exceptions.
5. Observe the insurance company track record, whether it has been registered in the Ministry of finance or not. That’s the strategy to detect quality his company does well enough so that it is able to serve the customer’s claim. Many cases the customer feel disappointed because it’s hard to get a claim. Beware, the inadequate service such as insurance agents, who do not understand or cannot explain the products offered were frequently occur, which result in harming the client.